Fire Damage Restoration and clean up
Fire in your Lakeland home can be a scary event. Large or small, a fire, and the methods used to extinguish them, can cause major damage to your home or business. Restore Rabbit has 24/7 emergency response teams ready in Lakeland fl and Central Florida, to take the call and start helping you get back to pre fire conditions. We used specialized equipment and processes to tackle your fire and smoke damage. We specialize in fire damage restoration.
Your Local Fire Damage Restoration Service
Fire damage in your home is truly a traumatic event. Restore Rabbit is a local independently owned and operated fire damage restoration company in Lakeland fl. We help to relieve some of the burden by dealing directly with your insurance company. It is a good idea to safely document all personal items damaged in a fire. Along with the damage of smoke and soot, firefighting efforts also cause water damage. Restore Rabbit is also top in the restoration industry for water damage restoration.
Fire Damage Restoration Process
- The fire damage restoration process starts from the time we receive your emergency support phone call. Our certified fire, smoke and soot restoration specialists are standing by for fast response!
- We will conduct an extensive inspection of your home. This is critical for the right plan to be put into place. Our experienced technicians will inspect for fire soot and smoke damage in all areas of the home. This is also when any additional water damage will be found, that was caused by firefighting efforts.
- Restore Rabbit wants to prevent any further damage by boarding up windows or tarping roofs. Firefighting efforts are not the only cause of water damage. Open holes in the home allow water to enter also.
- The water damage restoration process will begin first to remove all water from the home before smoke damage restoration can begin. Restore Rabbit will use IICRC standards to fully dry home with specialized equipment.
- Special equipment is set to remove odors from smoke in affected and adjacent rooms. Soot will be cleaned and removed from all surfaces. Cleaning and sanitation is a key part to fire damage restoration. HVAC and other interior systems are inspected and cleaned which removes smoke and soot damage.
- Restore Rabbit will handle all documentation needed and file directly with your insurance company in efforts to eliminate the stress of a fire disaster in your home or business.
Time is important in any fire damage restoration situation. It’s important to not wait after the fire has been put out. Acidic contents in soot and smoke start to affect the structure of your home right away. As soon as the fire trucks leave, we understand you may be in grief but it’s important to get an emergency fire damage restoration company out right away to begin to restore you life and home back to original. Restore Rabbit is ready 24/7 in Lakeland fl and Central Florida!